The Policy describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, with whom we share it, and the rights of and choices available to individuals regarding our use of their information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices and to exercise your rights.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you in various ways, such as through our Sites and social media channels; at our events and through phone and fax; through job applications and in connection with in-person recruitment; and in connection with our interactions with clients and vendors. We may collect the following types of personal information (as permitted under local law):
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number);
- username and password when you register on our Sites;
- geolocation data in connection with certain features of our Sites;
- information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact;
- other information you may provide to us, such as in surveys or through the "Contact Us" feature on our Sites.
In addition, if you are an associate or job candidate and you apply for a position or create an account to apply for a position, we may collect the following types of personal information (as permitted under local law):
- Employment and education history;
- language proficiencies and other work-related skills;
- Social Security number, national identifier or other government-issued identification number;
- date of birth;
- bank account information;
- citizenship and work authorization status;
- disabilities and health-related information;
- results of drug tests and criminal and other background checks;
- benefits information;
- tax-related information;
- information provided by references;
- information contained in your resume or C.V., information you provide regarding your career interests, and other information about your qualifications for employment.
In addition, we may collect information you provide to us about other individuals, such as information related to emergency contacts
Information Collected By Automated Means
When you visit our Sites, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs. The information we may collect in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our Sites, dates and times of visits to our Sites and other usage statistics. A “cookie” is a file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. We link certain data elements we have collected through automated means, such as your browser information, with other information we have obtained about you to let us know, for example, whether you have opened an email we sent to you. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Sites. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before collecting personal information using cookies or similar automated means.
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our Sites, such as social media sharing tools, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers. Subject to applicable law, OmnesGroup is not responsible for these providers’ information practices.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We use the information described above to perform the following activities (as permitted under local law):
- Providing workforce solutions and connecting people to work;
- creating and managing online accounts;
- managing our client and vendor relationships;
- sending promotional materials, alerts regarding available positions and other communications;
- communicating about, and administering participation in, special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, contests and market research;
- responding to individuals' inquiries;
- operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our services; managing our communications; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protecting against, identifying and seeking to prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
- Provide you with job opportunities and work;
- provide HR services to you, including administration of benefit programs, payroll performance management and disciplinary actions;
- provide additional services to you, such as training, career counseling and career transition services;
- assess your suitability as a job candidate and your associate qualifications for positions;
- perform data analytics, such as (i) analyzing our job candidate and associate base; (ii) assessing individual performance and capabilities, including scoring on work-related skills; (iii) identifying skill shortages; (iv) using information to match individuals and potential opportunities, and (v) analyzing pipeline data (trends regarding hiring practices).
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at or prior to the time of collection.
In addition, we use information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, web server logs and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ use of our Sites; (ii) delivering content tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users use our Sites; and (iii) managing our Sites and other aspects of our business. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before collecting information using cookies or similar automated means.
We also use third-party analytics services on our Sites. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze your use of our Sites. The information collected through these means (including IP address) may be disclosed to these analytics providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the Sites.
Information We Share
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process; (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request; and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Information collected through third-party plug-ins and widgets on the Sites (such as information relating to your use of a social media sharing tool) is collected directly by the providers of the plug-ins and widgets. This information is subject to the privacy policies of the providers of the plug-ins and widgets, and OmnesGroup is not responsible for those providers’ information practices.
Your Rights And Choices
Links To Third-Party Sites, Apps and Services
For your convenience and information, our Sites may provide links to third-party sites, apps and services that may be operated by companies not affiliated with OmnesGroup. These companies may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any non-OmnesGroup sites, apps or services.
How To Contact Us