We are looking for experienced C++ Software Developer to join our clients newly formed team in Belgrade.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Development of highly distributed server applications
- Develop new and support existing functionality for trading platforms
- Analysis and development of application architecture
- Participation in the formulation of objectives, the development and writing of specifications.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Required.
- 4+ years of commercial software development.
- 4+ years with C++.
- 2+ years experience with client-server and peer-to-peer architectures, network security, basic network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP and UDP).
- Experience in Visual Studio.
- Experience with version control systems (git, svn).
- Experience with atlassian products (jira, confluence).
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, runtime optimization, concurrency and synchronization.
- Solid computer science background including Algorithm, Data Structure, Operation System etc.
- Experience in building and running large scale distributed online services is big plus
- MySQL and other database experience is a plus. And experience with large distributed database design is preferred.
- English knowledge is intermediate
- Ability to understand someone else's code.
- Ability to read and compose UML diagrams.
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
- Passion for agile and test driven development.
- Previous hands-on development role experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Player who takes pride in their work.
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- European Office (Serbia, Belgrade)
- Payment of relocation and organize of the legalization
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity of the career and professional growth
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture