We need QA Automation Engineer for a well respected BPO services company.
Our client is a US based BPO company opening a brand new office in Belgrade. They tend to focus on e-commerce, Cloud Engineering (EaaS) and mobile development. You will be working on a complex e-commerce platform with lots of components and many layers of business logic.
Key tools and libraries they use: JBehave, JUnit, Fitnesse, SoapUI, Cucumber, Calabash, Protractor, TestNG, Spock, Selenium, Appium, Gatling, Jagger;
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Review functional requirements
- Design test automation approach for system under tests
- Develop test automation framework
- Develop UI and API automated tests (functional, integration, regression)
- Develop mocks for web services
- Analyze test area, collect test data requirements
- Configure CI test runs, collect metrics on test automation execution
- Collaborate with customer and teams in other locations
- Communication skills and good knowledge of English
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong experience in automated testing
- Good programming knowledge in Java
- Experience with QA automation tools: Selenium
- Comfortable with basic usage and administration of Unix-based OS (bash / ssh / ps / grep etc…)
- Good understanding of databases, working knowledge of SQL
- Up to speed with modern software engineering: version control systems, issue tracking, build-systems (ant, maven2, etc), continuous integration, wiki, etc.