We need an experienced Software Engineer with deep, broad knowledge of PHP, looking for a role that will stretch his technical abilities to the limit.
We’re looking for the right blend of skills and expertise to make our applications highly available, performant and resilient. Our client is building a new generation of services to power our mobile, web and back-end platforms and upgrading our existing, battle-hardened codebase. We need engineers who can create a scalable, maintainable foundation for that vision.
- Application performance and monitoring tools: New Relic, mPulse, jMeter
- Database: MySQL, Redis
- Strong PHP and solid SQL skills
- Knowledge of some MVC framework, preferably CodeIgniter
- Functional knowledge of WordPress
- Testing patterns (Unit, Functional & Integration) and methodologies (TDD, BDD)
- RESTful API design & best practice
- Good understanding of design patterns and their application
- Experience with the LAMP stack
- Development of new features
- Refactoring and bug fixing of existing codebase
- Participate in planning of new work, be part of grooming sessions
- Cover functionalities with unit and automated tests
- Cooperation and coordination with internal teams